The content delivery network market is expected to see substantial gains in the upcoming time period due to rapid digitization, increasing number of smartphone users, rising popularity of CDNs across healthcare enterprises and corporate enterprises. The increasing data center establishments and internet consumption will also contribute towards market growth.
A Content delivery network, or a CDN, is an important part of any modern website as well as application. CDN is basically a highly distributed platform of servers that aids in minimizing the delays in loading web page content by decreasing the physical distance between the user and the server.
The content delivery network market is segmented in terms of component, content type, application, and regional landscape.
With respect to component, the market for content delivery network is divided into service and solution. Among these, the solution segment is further classified into cloud security, web performance optimization, and media delivery. Among these, the web performance optimization segment is expected to witness a growth rate of above 15% CAGR over the forecast time period due to extensive website traffic.
Request sample copy of this report @ https://www.decresearch.com/request-sample/detail/2365
The service segment is classified into professional service, website and API management, network optimization, and storage service. Among these, the storage service segment is projected to dominate over the forecast period due to rising adoption across corporate enterprises.
Meanwhile, the network optimization segment is slated to grow at a CAGR of more than 16% over the projected time period. The growth is ascribed to enterprise-wide demand for enhanced quality of service. Professional service segment is anticipated to grow substantially over the forecast period with demand from enterprises with lack of technology expertise.
In terms of application, the overall content delivery network is categorized into government, IT & telecom, healthcare, retail & e-commerce, media and entertainment and others. Among these, the healthcare application segment is projected to witness a respectable CAGR of over 15% through the forecast time period. The rising popularity of CDNs across healthcare enterprises will drive the growth of this growth.
Government segment is estimated to witness a steady growth over the projected time period owing to the limited adoption and lack of technology benefits. Meanwhile, the others segment is projected to witness a 10% CAGR over the forecast time period. The anticipated growth is majorly ascribed to the growing significance across BFSI and education sectors.
Make Inquiry about this report @ https://www.decresearch.com/inquiry-before-buying/2365
From a regional frame of reference, Latin America region is projected to hold more than 12% share over the projected time period. This estimated growth is ascribed to the increasing data center establishments and internet consumption.
Meanwhile, Middle East & Africa region is anticipated to grow significantly over the coming time period owing to extensive digitization and smartphone penetration.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Methodology & Scope
- 1.1 Scope & definitions
- 1.2 Methodology and forecast parameters
- 1.3 COVID-19 impact
- 1.3.1 North America
- 1.3.2 Europe
- 1.3.3 Asia Pacific
- 1.3.4 Latin America
- 1.3.5 Middle East & Africa
- 1.4 Data Sources
- 1.4.1 Secondary
- 1.4.2 Primary
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
- 2.1 Content delivery network industry 360 degree synopsis, 2016 - 2027
- 2.2 Business trends
- 2.3 Regional trends
- 2.4 Component trends
- 2.5 Content type trends
- 2.6 Application trends
Chapter 3 Content Delivery Network Industry Insights
- 3.1 Introduction
- 3.2 Industry segmentation
- 3.3 Impact of COVID-19 outbreak
- 3.3.1 By region
- 22.214.171.124 North America
- 126.96.36.199 Europe
- 188.8.131.52 Asia Pacific
- 184.108.40.206 Latin America
- 220.127.116.11 Middle East & Africa
- 3.3.2 Industry value chain
- 18.104.22.168 Content delivery network technology providers
- 22.214.171.124 Marketing & distribution channels
- 3.3.3 Competitive landscape
- 126.96.36.199 Strategy
- 188.8.131.52 Distribution network
- 184.108.40.206 Business growth
- 3.3.1 By region
- 3.4 Content delivery network industry ecosystem analysis
- 3.4.1 Technology providers
- 3.4.2 Hardware component suppliers
- 3.4.3 System integrators
- 3.4.4 Third-party service providers
- 3.4.5 End users
- 3.5 Evolution of content delivery network technology
- 3.6 Technology & innovation landscape
- 3.6.1 5G network development
- 3.6.2 Rising advent of edge computing
- 3.7 Regulatory landscape
- 3.7.1 Federal Communications Commission guidelines (U.S.)
- 3.7.2 California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA - U.S.)
- 3.7.3 General Data Protection Regulation (EU)
- 3.7.4 The Security of Network and Information Services Directive (EU)
- 3.7.5 Information Security Technology- Personal Information Security Specification GB/T 35273-2017 (China)
- 3.7.6 The General Data Protection Law (Brazil)
- 3.8 Industry impact forces
- 3.8.1 Growth drivers
- 220.127.116.11 Advancements in network infrastructure
- 18.104.22.168 Exponential rise in the internet traffic
- 22.214.171.124 Growing demand for online video content
- 126.96.36.199 Expansive growth in OTT industry
- 188.8.131.52 Increasing popularity of CDNs across gaming industry
- 3.8.2 Industry pitfalls & challenges
- 184.108.40.206 Complexities in content delivery networks to manage ad-on services
- 220.127.116.11 Data security concerns
- 3.8.1 Growth drivers
- 3.9 Growth potential analysis
- 3.10 Porter's analysis
- 3.11 PESTEL analysis
Browse more reports -