U.S. oil and gas analytics market size for hosted deployment segment, was valued over USD 800 million in 2015, and will grow at a CAGR of over 19% from 2016 to 2024. Bakken Shale exploration and production activity have deployed hosting for oil and gas industry.
Growth drivers of Oil And Gas Analytics Market
220.127.116.11 Reduced operational risks and increasing efficiency enabled through analytics in oil & gas industry
18.104.22.168 Rising CAPEX for analytics services
22.214.171.124 Looming cyber security threats
Request for a sample copy of this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/685
Key insights from the report include:
- Professional services in France and gas analytics market size are likely to reach over USD 300 million by 2024. Rising adoption of big data platform in France for improving operationally efficient production will drive the oil and gas analytics market share.
- Field surveillance and monitoring for India is projected to reach over USD 100 million by 2024. Analytics helps upstream sector to obtain real time data at low cost which also manage operations in better way with new capabilities and by reducing risk factors.
- Cloud services were valued at over USD 1.2 billion in 2015 and is expected to witness gains of over 20% during the forecast period. Angola on-premise deployment demand was USD 17.50 million in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 25.8%.
- Norway exploration and drilling analytics demand was over USD 50 million in 2015, is expected to expand at a CAGR of over 15% by 2024.
- Key players catering this industry are Accenture, Cisco Systems, Inc., Cognizant, Deloitte, Drillinginfo Inc., Microsoft, SAS Institute Inc., Oracle, SAP SE, Tableau Software, Teradata, IBM, TIBCO Software Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., Capgemini, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/685
Upstream application in oil and gas analytics industry was worth USD 2 billion in 2015 and will register a noticeable growth rate of more than 20% over the coming seven years, owing to the growing prevalence of unconventional and offshore drilling activities. Of late, companies have been implementing analytics tools to find out real-time data at minimized cost.
TIBCO company has adopted this technology to optimize their production and exploration costs. Other key players sharing the oil and gas analytics market space are Cognizant, Accenture, Oracle, Teradata, Capgemini, Drilling Info Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., Tableau Software, Microsoft, Cisco Systems, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, SAP SE, and IBM.
Browse Complete Summary of this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/industry-analysis/oil-and-gas-analytics-market
Chapter 4 Oil & Gas Analytics Deployment Insights
4.1 Oil & gas analytics market share by deployment, 2015 & 2024
4.2 On Premise
4.2.1 Global oil & gas analytics market estimates and forecast from on premise, 2013 – 2024
4.2.2 Global oil & gas analytics market revenue from on premise, by region, 2013 – 2024
4.3.1 Global oil & gas analytics market estimates and forecast from hosted, 2013 – 2024
4.3.2 Global oil & gas analytics market revenue from hosted, by region, 2013 – 2024
Chapter 5 Oil & Gas Analytics Service Insights
5.1 Oil & gas analytics market share by service, 2015 & 2024
5.2.1 Global oil & gas analytics market estimates and forecast from professional, 2013 – 2024
5.2.2 Global oil & gas analytics market revenue from professional, by region, 2013 – 2024
5.3.1 Global oil & gas analytics market estimates and forecast from cloud, 2013 – 2024
5.3.2 Global oil & gas analytics market revenue from cloud, by region, 2013 – 2024
5.4.1 Global oil & gas analytics market estimates and forecast from integration, 2013 – 2024
5.4.2 Global oil & gas analytics market revenue from integration, by region, 2013 – 2024
Global Oil And Gas Analytics Market By Application
- Exploration and Drilling Analytics
- Field Surveillance and Monitoring Analytics
- Production Planning and Forecasting Analytics
- Equipment Maintenance Management Analytics
- Asset Performance Analytics
- Workforce Management Analytics
- Pipeline SCADA Analytics
- Fleet Analytics
- Storage Optimization Analytics
- Commodity Trading Analytics
- Demand Forecasting Analytics
- Pricing Analytics
- Refining Analytics